Replacing your home’s air conditioning system can be expensive. It’s not an easy decision to make. But if your AC and heating system is old and not working the way it used to, repair may not be a wise choice. Here are some reasons why upgrading to a new HVAC system may be what’s best for you.
- You’ll save on energy bills. Older HVAC systems are not as energy efficient as new ones, meaning you’ll be saving money on energy bills. The money you end up saving could lead to your new system paying for itself.
- New systems are more reliable. A new air conditioning and heating system is far less likely to break down. That means no emergency repairs.
- New systems are ‘green’ systems. Conserving energy helps the environment. When you’re using less energy, you’re burning less fuel.
- Keep yourself more comfortable. Newer HVAC systems are better at maintaining temperatures, keeping you well within an ideal range.
- Breathe easier. With improved filtering and improved humidity control comes easier breathing for you.
- A shiny new warranty. If something major does go wrong with your new air conditioning and heating system, you’re probably covered.
If you’re located in Mount Dora, Eustis, Tavares, Leesburg, or Apopka, call Harris Air Conditioning today to see if a new air conditioning and heating system is right for you. With the information we can provide about the age and wear on your current system, you’ll be able to decide if repair is the best option, or if it’s time to give your air conditioner an upgrade.