We Are Committed to Your Safety
That’s why we partnered with Ask the Seal.com. The Seal of Security and Confidence is your assurance that our company is licensed, insured and any employees working on your property have passed annual criminal and sex offender background checks.
- Many companies who claim to be licensed, insured and bonded are not
- Many companies who claim to perform criminal background checks do not
- If you hire an unlicensed company and employees hurt themselves on your property or your property is damaged, your insurance company may deny the claim
- You can be fined up to $5,000 for hiring an unlicensed contractor
- Many criminals use their employment to find their next victim
- Many crimes are committed up to six months after the service call
Here’s how you can ensure you’re letting the right person into your home:
Look for a current Ask the Seal photo ID. We can email you a photo and proof of background check for our representative before your appointment.